Monday, September 8, 2008

Again - not much to say

I don't have any great stories to tell. Sorry. I just wanted to make sure I blogged so y'all wouldn't give up on me.

One exciting piece of news...Will slept all night last night AND took two good (one hour) naps today. THANK YOU, LORD! This is amazing and we are just waiting to see what happens next.

I wanted to also mention that keeping up with the paperwork associated with a Kindergartener is insane. Forms, newsletters, blah blah blah. It's insane. She is special student of the week this week. George is supposed to go to her school tomorrow to have lunch with her. They had a huge fight tonight (he threw a shoe at her - but there is more to the story). She said to me - in tears, of course - that she didn't want him to come to her school tomorrow. I am sure she'll get over it tomorrow.

That brings me to my last point. Why does bedtime have to be so insane. A wise friend of George's dad told us to video tape the nightly routine to view later on in life. He said you'll look back and wonder how we ever survived. I wonder how we survive now.

No comments: