Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas in the desert

Notice the "snow man" on the ground between Will and Meg. Cute as a button.



Ty was a good sport hanging with Will. Ride 'em dinosaurs!



The moms didn't like the shade too much.


There is no doubt about it the highlight was the visit to the cousins' new yogurt shop. They wanted to work and work and work! REALLY!! They cleaned windows and doors over and over. They fought over the broom and dustpan. It was so fun. I am thinking that maybe they could go to college at NAU (Go Lumberjacks!) and work at the shop. Still think they have one of the best topping bars I have EVER seen.


Meg was so excited to get a horse for her American Girl doll. She named it Jewel.


I love the look on Olivia's face here. She was scoping out her stocking and I think she was opening a Claire's gift card.



Love my fam and miss them sooooo much. I had so much fun on Christmas day. I can't wait until next time. San Diego, maybe? I wish we could all get together at least twice a year.


"And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14

No comments: