Friday, March 4, 2011

38

I hope that my kids are always this excited about celebrating my birthday (it will certainly make it more palatable as the numbers rise). The plans are elaborate and they could last all week. Even though it will be the day after my birthday, I am certain I will be in for breakfast in bed tomorrow which is really them eating my breakfast in my bed. It's fantastic and I wouldn't want it any other way. Now, if my brother got the job of his dreams soon, that would make for perfect birthday mojo. Today is the day, God has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. One day at a time.

Happy birthday to me!

Oh...one funny from Olivia. I told them I was the queen on my birthday and Olivia told me very sarcastic, "Aren't you the queen every day, Mom?" Like, duh?

No comments: